Whites up in smoke
Tuesday 21st February 2017 08:20 Denton & Audenshaw Hyde News Posted by Nigel P.

Launderette on Hulme Road affected by a blaze on Sunday Evening 19 February

A fire broke out at a laundrette in Denton on Sunday evening. (February 19)

The blaze, which occurred just after 5.00pm, brought crews from Hyde, Stockport and Gorton to deal with the fire at the premises on Hulme Road, Denton.

Firefighters used two breathing apparatus, a hose reel and a positive pressure fan to bring the fire under control.

Crews were at the scene for 55 minutes.